Marketing, Brand Strategy and Positioning
AccessPath works with companies to structure such programs carefully to target attractive customer segments, create the desired image and strengthen the brand in China.
Thousands of new products and services are being released into Chinese market every day. As the market becomes crowded with similar products and services, a company’s brand becomes the most important asset enabling it to differentiate itself and increase customer demand. For companies that are geared towards Chinese market, developing a brand strategy, which is differentiated and in line with customer expectations and built upon the company’s strengths, is becoming more important.
Our Service - How it works
- Examining corporate strategy, including the strengths and weaknesses of a company, evaluating present brand portfolio and strategy, and conducting brand assessments including trends in the market, customer strategy, and rival brand strategy analysis.
- Improving global brand strategies and positioning
- Building brand portfolio strategy and developing brand architecture
- Designing brand management processes and brand management organization structure with clearly defined roles and responsibilities
- Defining brand KPIs and developing an integrated brand performance measurement system for monitoring and evaluating brand value
- Developing brand identity program and providing the necessary training for synchronizing the organization and all business units with the brand’s ethos
Who We Work With
We support the creation of powerful brands with the services we provide to companies operating in the sectors where competition is growing continuously, where price and product-based competition is challenging, and when companies intend to enter new markets where customer expectations are high. We provide services to such companies and support the improvement of the brand perception on all levels.